Effective tax management involves much more than compliance. It requires thoughtful planning, strategy and the ability to consider the tax implications of every business decision before you make a move.
At Faber LLP, we offer comprehensive tax planning and strategy services for corporations and individuals. We stay up to date on Canadian and U.S. tax laws, policies and procedures so we can provide you with effective and informed advice that will save you time, stress and money.
You can trust our tax planning experts to help you minimize risk, ensure compliance and maximize value for your business through the following services:
- Preparation and filing of corporation and personal income tax returns
- Preparation and filing of estate and trust income tax returns
- Scientific Research and Experimental Development (SR&ED) claims
- Other business tax credit claims, including provincial or territorial tax credits
- CRA income tax audit, appeals and tax court assistance
- Provincial and federal commodity tax planning and compliance
Why work with Faber LLP
Faber LLP offers the attentive, customized client service of a boutique accounting firm, combined with the specialized knowledge you would expect from a larger firm.
We don’t believe in “one size fits all” solutions. We understand that every organization has distinct tax considerations. Our experts will work with you to create a tax strategy that achieves the following:
- Minimizes current and future tax liabilities
- Ensures compliance with Canadian and U.S. tax rules
- Maximizes after-tax cash flow
Take control of your tax obligations
Faber LLP serves a wide range of clients, from small and mid-size businesses to non-profit organizations and municipalities. We help them navigate the complex and sometimes stressful terrain of corporate tax rules and take control of their tax obligations.
Invest in professional tax planning and preparation services from Faber LLP and see how you can reduce your tax bill now and in the years to come.