Business owners, management and self-employed professionals need a level of assurance that their financial statements are accurate and presented in accordance with applicable standards. But when faced with increasingly complex accounting standards and shifting regulations, how can you be sure that your financial statements are providing a fair representation of your financial position and operations while complying with constantly changing standards?
You can trust the chartered professional accountants at Faber LLP to help you navigate the sometimes murky waters of financial reporting and corporate governance. Our team of experts has been providing accurate and objective assurance services for private companies and not-for-profit organizations since 2000.
Our assurance services
Depending on your organization’s specific financial situation, requirements and the level of assurance needed, our CPAs can provide any of the following services:
- Audit – highest level of assurance resulting in an audit opinion on the fairness of the financial statements
- Review – a limited assurance engagement resulting in a conclusion on the fairness of the financial statements
- Other assurance-related services – including lawyer trust audits, broker trust audits and more
Contact us today to learn more about our assurance services and how they align with your needs.
Why choose Faber LLP
There are multiple benefits to hiring Faber LLP for our assurance services. Here are just a few:
- Get an accurate, objective, third-party analysis of your financial statements from our experienced CPAs.
- Gain a greater understanding of your organization’s operations and how to improve them.
- Make sound decisions about where to allocate resources, how to comply with tax reporting requirements and more, based on clear, concise financial data.
- Receive constructive recommendations from Faber LLP to help you maximize your organization’s profitability and efficiency and plan for success.